Monday, May 31, 2010

For Memorial Day weekend, the whole family went down to the beach. Aunt Bridey, Brenden and Marianne were there too.
For those that know me, you are not surprised that I ran, ran, ran for 6 hours straight. I had a blast.
Chris was down at the beach too. It was nice to hang out with him. He gave me lots of rides in the blow up boat.
Speaking of boats, dada rowed out the bait fish for the big rods in his canoe.
Brenden tried to catch a fish, but no luck. He did as much running in the surf as I did.
Nothing better than eating a chunk of watermelon right out of the cooler.
After I went to bed, my cousins, Chris and Mac had a good laugh.
The next day, I was worn out from all the running, and spent a bunch of time just chilling in the blow up boat. After a while, dada took me up to the cabin, fed me lunch, and I fell asleep on the couch while watching a cartoon. That was a first for me.
My family and friends stayed on the beach, but it was certainly more low key on Sunday than Saturday.
Dada's friend Eric came down to the beach and played his bagpipes. It was very cool.
I got my first set of legos the other day, and Brenden and loved to get into the top bunk and make cool things. I like to demand that people make me boats, while I like to make racing cars and trains.

No comments: