Monday, November 02, 2009

Happy Halloween everyone!  This year I decided that I wanted to be a bat.  Not Batman, or Batboy, just a bat.  I read some books from the library about bats, and that gave me the idea. Ga sewed beautiful black silky material on a shirt to make wings.  I even wore a bat mask.  
I posed with Headless Harry in the yard for a picture.  A few years ago, Papa bought him for me and now mama and dada dread when he comes out at Halloween time - they aren't fans at all.  But I love him.  I beg for Ga to plug him in and then I throw everything I can in front of him to trigger him to lift his head off his shoulders and make his scary loud laugh.  Most kids would be scared of him, but he's my buddy.  
Dada took me on my first trip trick or treating while mama waited at home to pass out candy (and eat 100 Reese's peanut butter cups - in her defense, I couldn't eat them anyway).
Unpacking my loot.  The people in Seven Meadows are no joke!  Good stuff. 
But really, I'd rather just have ice cream.  

No comments: