Saturday, October 10, 2009

A few weekends ago, Grandpa and Grandma flew on a Southwest airplane to visit me.  They brought lots of new toys, as usual, and I'm one spoiled grandkid.  Grandma loved to soak in the sun at Ga and Papa's beach house.  


We finally brought out the stomp rocket this weekend.  My best buddy Luke gave it to me for my birthday, but mama stashed it until a "rainy day."  Everyone had fun taking turns seeing how far they could launch it.  Look at me reaching for the stars. 
Mama stomped it high, but not the highest.  Mr. Harvey got that award easy.   We used Dale and Debra's driveway, Ga and Papa's neighbors - my family will stay there at Thanksgiving.  We can't wait to see everyone!
Dada hangin' on the boat. 
Me hangin' on the boat.  I can't wait to get on this puppy with dada to fish again. 
Playin' cars with Grandpa.  He gave me change to load up my dump trucks.  
Thanks for visiting Grandma and Grandpa.  Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving. 

No comments: