Wednesday, March 18, 2009

On Sunday, mama's good friend Amber and her boyfriend Eric came over for a visit. Amber and Eric travelled from New York to Texas for a wedding. Although this picture makes it look like I was really sweet, in reality, I had the most major meltdown mama and dada and grandma and grandpa, and undoubtedly Amber and Eric, have ever witnessed.

They aren't sure if it was a combination of me being stir crazy from a weekend spent in the house due to the cold, rainy weather; being totally spoiled with new cars from grandma and grandpa; or just a bug, but W-O-W, I tore the house UP on Sunday night at bedtime. After struggling to get me in pjs, mama went downstairs to take a break and apologize to Amber and Eric. I ran from the manroom to my bedroom, saw mama downstairs, and stopped in my tracks. I pointed my finger at mama through the railings and screamed YOU!!!! YOU READ ME BOOKS RIGHT NOW!!!! I have never seen mama move so fast. Needless to say, when the lights went out, I fell fast asleep and was an angel all day Monday for Grandma and Grandpa to make up for it. I just hope Amber doesn't think I'm the devil's spawn.

No comments: