Monday, March 30, 2009


Last weekend when grandma and grandpa were still here, the family took a trip down to the beach for an early celebration of mama's 34th birthday.
The ferry was fun. We spotted all kinds of cool boats.
I am seriously spoiled.
The beach after Ike is, well, coming along. Every day more work is done. It just can't go fast enough.
The only good thing from Ike -- now Ga and Papa have a water view, where there used to be about 20 houses in the way. Bitter sweet.
Of course we went to the beach so that I could run around like a wild man.
I love working the dump truck on the beach.
Chillin' out with a little drink.
On Sunday, Ga and I frosted cupcakes for mama.
I prefered to put the frosting in my mouth, than on the cupcake.
After we finished slaving in the kitchen, grandma, mama and I met dada and Randy down at the dock and went for a family boat ride.
It was great fun. We had to save a stranded couple and their golden retriever because they forget to check their gas levels. Dada towed them back to a dock, and we had to race a barge to beat it across the Intercoatal. It was so cool.

On the way home, mama and I almost blew away. Look at my slickery hair.

1 comment:

Sara Moon said...

Looking beautiful, Ms. Farrell.

By the way, we should do your next session at the beach house!