Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Cars, cars, cars, it's all about the cars people.
I am on a roll with pooping on the potty, and have started a nice big collection of Matchbox cars. I love my cars. They go with me everywhere -- on errands, to bed, upstairs, downstairs -- I don't go anywhere without a bunch of cars. I've collected so many that it's hard for mama and dada to find cars that I don't have anymore. But, I'm not giving in - I still demand a new car each time I poop. My favorite cars are the "Fraris" and the "Hemis". My all time favorite might be the Hemi Cuda. I like to group my cars - sometimes by color, sometimes by type (I especially love the convertibles), and when dada is around to help, by the maker.
This was a color day.
Look how pretty, all in a row.
At the end of a long car lining up session, dada and I like to kick back with some popcorn and watch my favorite tv show, the Wonder Pets, or Alvin and the Chipmunks. Alvin!

No comments: