Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dewberry Farm

Two weekends ago, mama, ga and Staci took me to the Dewberry Farm while dada and Chris went to see the Texans lose, again. My favorite part was, no surprise, getting up in the BIG John Deere tractor. The front wheels were bigger than me!
I petted the chicks.
And looked at the rabbits with Staci.
And kissed the goat. Mama said gross. There was no amount of Purel that would take those germs off!I also kissed the fake pig for good measure. I was feeling particularly sweet that day.
There was a hay stack to climb. Mama and I rode on the corn huskers ride. It was bumpy and fun, and hot. October in Texas.
I also got to pick out my own pumpkin from the pumpkin patch. Here I am running around like a wild man picking the best one.

1 comment:

Farmer Dewberry said...

You should enter some of these photos in our photo contest at www.dewberryfarm.com. Its great to hear that you had a good time here at the Farm. Sorry about the crowd. Come in November if you want smaller crowds. The weather is usually nicer too. Hope to see you here again.
Larry Emerson
Farmer Dewberry