Monday, June 09, 2008

Keegan's kyaking adventure... This weekend, mama had a lawfirm retreat, so I went to the beach with Ga on Friday, and then dada and Uncle Justy met us down there on Saturday. Mama slept in, rafted on the Colorado, went to the spa, the pool, ordered room service, and then joined her buddies for a concert at the resort. She's a very happy lady. Of course dada brought me to the beach, and up top of our agenda was kayaking. I made dada do the heavy lifting.
After catching some waves, I hung out with the guys.

I'm ready to go professional.

1 comment:

Alden Family said...

It sounds like you had a great weekend retreat! Sounds fun! I can not believe how Keegan looks even older than he did last time we saw you guys at the beach! It looks like he had a growth spurt...maybe Liam is next! Hope to see you guys soon!