Thursday, May 08, 2008

22 months (yikes, almost 2 years old!)

Today was my 22nd month birthday. Time flies when you're having fun, and let me tell you, I'm having a ball. Watch what you say around me, because I repeat everything, even sentences now, like "Keegan, what are you doing???", which I hear mama say a lot. She calls me a nut. I love to jump, especially off things like the couch and sofa. I used to at least cushion my fall with pillows, but I'm much braver now. I stand on the edge of the couch, turn around and say "bye", and jump off. Poor mama and ga's hearts are getting stronger, or weaker, by the day. I love all vehicles, especially BIG BOATS and BIG TRACTORS. I'm also a fan of the bulldozer, planes and trains. Speaking of, my favorite books right now are The Little Engine that Could and Curious George (aka monkeys). At the end of the books, I say "again"? Mama usually falls for it. I love to eat "mummies" (aka gummy fruits) and drink "juice" (water with lemon slices) - the old staples of tomatoes, squash and berries are good too. Still love pa-cicles (popsicles), even if I do have to endure getting my nails cut some of the time to get one.

We're headed to the beach this weekend to finish painting. I'm sure I'll be a huge help.

1 comment:

Alden Family said...

He's too cute! I can not believe how much he has grown! Can't wait to get the kiddos together again!