Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter 2008!
On Sunday we packed up the Jeep and headed down to the beach to check out the progress on Ga and Pawpaw's beach house. I got to stick my head out the sunroof while we waited for the ferry. Mama said good thing the birds didn't poop on my head. When we got there, I was happy to find that the Easter bunny left lots of eggs all around the house for me to find - in drawers, behind doors, and on the windows. There were so many eggs. Ga and Pawpaw were glad that I also was happy to pick up the leftover nails and scraps off the floor. It's a much cleaner beach house, thanks to me.
The papers were signed the following Tuesday, so the house is officially their house. Congratulations to Ga and Pawpaw - everyone is so happy for you that you finally have your dream retirement house at the beach. Mark your calendars - housewarming on Sunday of Memorial Day weekend, May 25. Everyone's invited!

No comments: