Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy 30th Allison!
On Saturday, Allison's parents had a bday party for Al at their new house in the country. It came equipped with a barn, fish pond, pool and all the amenities. I had a blast, and hardly stopped moving the entire time I was there. Allison's dad said "that boy can move!" You have no idea. I did stop moving briefly to hang with Luke's "T.C." who blew some serious bubbles. I was so intrigued I left that funny headband on.
We sat in this chair for 3 seconds, which is why the picture was fuzzy. Mama thinks we'll enjoy seeing us together someday, but for now, we don't mind eachother, but don't "play" yet.

Eventually we had to leave because I couldn't keep my fingers out of the beer cooler. Really, I was just grabbing for ice cubes (to help my aching teeth - will teething never end), but the adults thought it was pretty funny that mama couldn't keep me out of there.

No comments: