Sunday, February 24, 2008

Katy High School Rodeo
Dada heard that the Katy High School Rodeo was going on this weekend, so he and mama figured they would stop by to check it out on Saturday night. They never guessed it would be so big. We could hardly find a parking spot in the place, and even when we finally go the car parked, the line was around the block to get into the rodeo. We decided to skip the rodeo and visit the horses and the Midway (the fair) instead. I got to pet Ned. He was very gentle and sweet, even when I stuck my fingers up his nose.
Mama took me on my first carousel ride. She wanted to puke after, but I was fine.

Dada and I played darts to win a stuffed animal cow. Check out my cowboy boots! By the way, we did not do any time travel to the rodeo - we have no idea why the camera thought it was November, 2004...

1 comment:

Alden Family said...

hahahahaha...I was going to question that whole time travel issue! Hope you guys are doing great!

Hope to see you soon!
Jan