Saturday, January 19, 2008

Graduation from bug to beast in Little Gym.
Today was my last day as a bug at Little Gym. When I return next week, I will be a beast. For graduation, my teacher set up a "stage" that we walked across at the end of class. I was so intrigued by the stage, though, that I wouldn't get down, and just watched group time from it.
Miss Angela used me as her demonstrator for the obstacle course.
I wasn't too keen on rolling backwards, but I'll do anything for Miss Angela.
I love ball time. I'm still stealing other kids balls, which mama says we're going to work on. Maybe the beasts will be able to fend for themselves?
Mine.
And bubbles too! What beats the Little Gym?
Here I am going up the steps to graduate!Hooray, my first graduation. Mama's way more excited than me. She's so proud!
The ribbon says "I'm a star at the Little Gym." How perfect is that, for those of you who know mama's favorite saying. We'll keep you posted on how beasts go...

1 comment:

Alden Family said...

That ribbon is definitaly "baby book" material!

What a "super-star!" :)