Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Early Chicago Christmas, in Katy, Texas...
Before Grandma and Grandpa left to drive back to Chicago, we celebrated Christmas. I don't know that you are supposed to celebrate it at the end of December, so who cares? Frankly, I was ready for some new toys because you know I don't have enough....
Grandpa made me this beautiful rocking horse. It took him a very long time in his shop. With his grey hair and moustache, you might think he was Santa. I really like to get on it, even though I still need help.
I also got one of these loud noisemakers. I don't understand what the grown-ups are complaining about. It's not that loud, really.
I also got a sled with all the reindeer and of course 'Ho. Yeah, you know who that is! I call him 'Ho.
And the grand finale, the super big Elmo that talks if you push his belly.
Sometimes I prefer to squeeze his nose.
I also got some new duds to wear on Christmas.

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa! Can't wait to see you guys in March!

No comments: