Monday, April 09, 2007


We went to Crystal Beach this weekend to celebrate Easter with Ga, Pawpaw, and Aunt Nora. Daddy and I picked up Mama from work on Friday and hit the road.
We drove all the way to Galveston, and got out on the ferry so that we could get a little sun.
Mama and I watched those crazy seagulls fly all over the place. Luckily, there were no "incidents."


Here we are, arriving at the beach. Hey Ga! Too bad this was pretty much the end of the sun for the weekend. Texas had a (maybe) record cold, rainy weekend for Easter. I brought all my beach toys and my special swimming diapers, and never even set foot in the sand. Maybe next time...

Instead of going to the beach, I climbed up the stairs, and down the stairs, and up the stairs, and down the stairs, and up...you get the idea. What fun, for me.

No comments: