Sunday, September 03, 2006


Where is Baby's Mommy? Keegan's mommy and daddy got to go on another date to celebrate their 3 year wedding anniversary last night. They went to Perry's Steakhouse for a good filet and an unbelievable dessert. Mom was relieved that she wouldn't have to deliver a baby the following day like last time she went out to a steakhouse - ME! I got to hang out with Peggy Conway again - she is my best friend. I love staying with her! Her daughter Ashley is very sweet to me too.  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alden Family said...

I hope you guys had a wonderful anniversary! Time sure flies when you're having fun! Three years sure went by fast! Congratulations guys!!!

Ellie said...

What an avid reader he has become. And that on top of watching all those sports on TV with Dad,just an all round type of kid :)